Saturday, January 19, 2013

Whoo's Your Valentine Creations

I can not express how much I LOVE the promotion CTMH has going on right now!  Whoo's Your Valentine kit is absolutely adorable!  The stamp set is a must have for sure!
 I created the above valentines using the items in the kit and added red glitter gel to the hearts.  These cute gifts will be going to my kiddos teachers.

I had mini cups in my cupboard with the intention of using them for something else, but when I saw them siting there I had a light bulb moment.  The tops are 1 3/4 circles and then I created a few different looks using the stamp set in the Whoo's Your Valentine kit.  Such an easy and fun little treat to give out for Valentine's Day!  

Where do I get my own kit you ask?  Call or email me OR Go HERE for more info.  This kit is only available while supplies last, so don't wait!

I have one more idea to make up using this awesome kit, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment