Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Creations 2012

I made these three items to give out as gifts this year. 

The snowman is a Symphony bar wrapped in white cardstock.  I cut the eyes and nose using my cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge.   I used the CTMH chalk marker for the eyes.  I used a black marker for the smile and then sponged a little blush ink on the cheeks.   I found the hats at Tai Pan last year on clearance.  The scarf is just fabric scraps.

Hot Chocolate Card: When I saw the October stamp of the month I thought of this idea.  I used Desert Sand Cardstock for the base cut at 9 1/2 x 4 inches.  I then scored it at 3 1/2 and at 4 inches.  I used the Pear & Partridge paper packet for the patterned papers.  The mittens are cut using the Cricut and the Artiste Cartridge and stamped with New England Ivy Ink.  I tied a bow with hemp and created the pocket for the hot chocolate using pewter brads.

The last gift I made was super easy, but always gets rave reviews.  I cover Hershey Nuggets with patterned paper and put in a bag.  I like to tie a tag or small trinket with tulle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment