Friday, July 27, 2012

PARTY! And You're Invited!

You are invited to a party to celebrate the release of the NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book!
When:   Friday August 3rd
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: My home in North Salt Lake
RSVP:  Email, Call or Text.

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I have enough supplies ready

Everyone will receive a FREE Idea Book! You will get to see and play with NEW products!  Create several FREE make and takes!  See what’s new with Studio J!  I'll be giving away over $30 worth of products that night! One person will win their choice of Work Shop On The Go Kit worth up to $29.95! Find out how to win the grand prize below!

Not able to attend?  No worries, I’ll post everything right here on my blog after the big night.  I’d be happy to drop by or mail you an idea book, just send me a request via email or text.  You can see all the new products online at www.ctmh.com/juliescott starting August 1st.

GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY:
You will recieve one entry into the giveaway for each of the following:
  •  RSVP for the party
  • Bring a friend with you to the party
  • Place an order at or before the party
  • Join the Crafters Club group (more details at the party)
Winner will be chosen that evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment