Saturday, February 4, 2012

Heart Shaped Boxes

After last year's mailbox, my little guy was not going to let me get away with not doing something this year. Last year I ran into the problem of finding items small enough to fit inside the mailbox. After creating the craft night project for February, I decided to make a super size version to put treats in. My entry way table just so happens to have 4 knobs, so convenient for my family. I cut the heart boxes with the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge, going the largest I could. I then simply glued the box together and added ribbon so they would hang from the knobs. So they knew which one was theirs I added a Dimensional Letters for the kids, and used cork board letters for Mom and Dad. The whole project took me a total of 20 minutes. From now until Valentine's Day my cute little family will find a treat in their heart each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment