Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CALIFORNIA OR BUST SALE!

When I found out CTMH’s convention was going to be at Disneyland this year I knew I had to go! The hubby said it was fine as long as I could earn the money to go. I’ve almost made my goal, but with one month left until convention I’m just a little short. I’d love for you to help me and I’m offering some pretty great deals! Read on to find out more!

I have a ton of handmade items up for sale at incredible prices! I also have new and used stamp sets for a killer deal! I have layouts, cards, accents, patterned papers, and a 6x6 album complete with pages, paper crafts, dimensional elements, stickease, ETC!

I’ll have everything set out at my home on the following dates for you to stop by and shop:
Thursday June 9th 10am-Noon
Friday June 10th 7pm-9pm
*If you are not able to come at those times and are interesting in seeing what I have available, call or email me and we can plan a time for you to come over*

Big California Discount:
Place a CTMH order in the month of June and save!
Place an order of $25 or less and receive free shipping and 25% off the stamp of the month!
Place an order of $50 and receive 10% off your order and 50% off the stamp of the month!
Place an order of $75 and receive 15% off your order and 75% off the stamp of the month!
Place an order of $100 and receive 20% off your order and get the stamp of the month FREE!
*Discount will be applied to subtotal of items not on tax and shipping*

Rather shop online? I’m offering this awesome deal on online orders too! Simply email or call me after you’ve placed your order letting me know you would like your discount and I will reimburse you!

No comments:

Post a Comment