Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hormel Compleats Kids Meal Review

A friend told me about a website that you can sign up to be sent products to try and review. I love free stuff, so why not? I got a package full of Hormel Compleats Kids meals. The nutritional stats looked good and they cook in 45 seconds! I was pretty excited to let my six year old try them out and he was excited to try them!

He tried the spaghetti with meatballs first and liked them. I tasted the sauce and thought it was pretty good. Off to a good start. Well, he tried the other three; Beef Ravioli, Macaroni & Beef, and Pasta & Chicken. The verdict? We will not be purchasing them anytime soon. I tried them too just to see what they tasted like and he was right, yuck! Save yourself some money and go with another brand or go with the spaghetti and meatball variety.

In the spirit of full disclosure, Hormel Foods provided samples of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment