Thursday, November 5, 2015

Friend Tree - Watercolors

I spent last night with a fun group of ladies at my friend Erica's house teaching them about watercolors and Close to My Heart products.  This is the card we created.


Erica wanted a fall themed card for her make and take.  I used the Sangria color palette as inspiration for this card.  The background tree paper is actually from our White Pines paper packet.  I used Poppy twine and gold sequins for accents.  I used Memento black ink for the sentiment and water color paper and water colors to paint the leaf and the swish over the sentiment.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set D1677 Friend Tree.

I love this card so much I will be adding it to my Card Creation Station this month!

Thanks Erica!  You did an amazing job hosting a party and I can't wait to see what you choose for your free items!

You can purchase any of the items on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment