Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Babies Babies Babies!



It seems like every other person in our neighborhood has either just had a baby or is pregnant! Just this past week we've had two little guys join us on the street. I only had a few minutes this morning so I whipped up these tags for their gifts. I thought they turned out super cute and matched the bag! They were so easy and fast to make. It's taking longer to post about them then it took to actually make them.


Supplies I used:

1385 White Cardstock

X5764 Pear Cardstock and Z2197 Pear Ink

C1359 Sweet Baby Stamp Set

Z1377 Kraft Color Ready Borders

Hole Punch

1512 Bonding Memories Glue


I cut out a tag shape, then used a scrap of Pear Cardstock to add to the bottom. I used the hole punch to make the polka dots using my left over Pear cardstock. I glued them on randomly with bonding memories glue. I added the Kraft Color Ready border. I stamped the "baby" from the Sweet Baby Stamp set using Pear ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment