Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine's Ideas

The mailbox I found in the Target dollar section. They seem to get these every year in January so if you missed out this year, try again next year. I covered it using hot glue because the paper is more like cardstock so I didn't think Modge Podge would keep it down. I stamped LOVE with C1401 Friendship Small Alphabet. The ric rac ribbon is the Hollyhock from the Ric Rac Ribbon Collection, which is 20% off right now online! The flower button is one of our newest products coming February 1st! The paper is not from CTMH, I found it at Robert's.

I plan on putting a goodie inside for my Valentine's every day starting February 1st until the 14th. I'll put the little flag up when they've got mail.This little guy will be going to grandma's, grandpa, and teacher. It's a mailing tube covered with paper. I used hot glue again, that's the only adhesive I've found that will keep it on the tube. I used Chocolate, Colonial White, and Blush Cardstock and Chocolate and Blush Ink for the card. The heart stamp came from D1194 All My Love and the "Be Mine" came from D1299 Thoughtful Seasons (one of my favorites). The tube measures 2 inches by 6 inches. You can put all kinds of stuff in it like candy, jewelry, lip gloss, gift cards, etc. My friend July mentioned that they are similar in size to the toostie roll banks you can find at the store. The candy is already inside, just decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment